Eendrachtlaan 315, 3526 LB Utrecht, Nederland
EquensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfil all needs of the dynamic European payments market. We process billions of payments, POS and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the wider Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting market demands. A challenging job, as the payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. And you can contribute to achieving this goal!
What will be your job?
You will be responsible for advising, designing and realizing the new setup of File Transfer on Global Infra within the department PS – TC&S - Core Shared Services – File & Messaging Services.
You will deliver support towards management and all the colleagues involved within the project.
As the Solution Architect Cloud you will be able to:
- Provide technical Direction and standardisation for the design, the development and the deployment;
- Support the management team of File & Messaging Services by providing technical vision, and Roadmap. Support the realization of those roadmaps to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Have a proper understanding of cloud and architecture and making that transition
- Have a proper knowledge on IT Infrastructure, preferred Network and Security.
- Able making the connection between the business needs and IT.
- Ensure Technology Watch: Ensure the right level of technology, Avoid obsolescence. Analysing emerging technologies make recommendations for accommodations;
- Make decisions based on technical arguments provided by experts;
- Make sure that the Services are provided in a sustainable way;
- You have a shown technical leadership at least the last 5 years and you can give practical examples;
- least 5 years of experience in leading technicians in coming to design, steering development and supporting deployment.
- Works effectively and completes assignments in group settings. Works cooperatively to achieve common goals, acts in the interest of the organization and lets personal interests not prevail. Takes a co-operative approach with a positive attitude with others and shares information and knowledge;
- The ability to make decisions, taking into account all relevant interests and acting in line with objectives and choices. To commit oneself by speaking your mind and taking position;
- Demonstrates technical and professional knowledge and skills relevant to the role. Builds on these knowledge and skill areas and shares them with others;
- Analytical, Conceptual and problem Solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, business fluent English.
We can offer you Senior Technical Manager job providing adding value to File & Messaging Services in a growing international company. Your Job will be diverse, dynamic and you will very close to Core Infrastructure. There is continues drive to meet and adapt to new challenges.
Vind jouw droomopdracht
Zoek je droomopdracht in ons portaal en klik op inschrijven. Daarna zal een van onze adviseurs zo snel mogelijk contact met je opnemen. Na (telefonisch) contact, beoordeelt onze adviseur jouw CV en geeft terugkoppeling of deze goed aansluit bij de inhuuropdracht en ambitie van de opdrachtgever.